Is This You?
We’ve worked with thousands of people who want to apply Wisdom Heart principles and practices to their life, relationships, and work. Those who benefit most from this work have one or more of these challenges.
See which sound familiar to you:
You’ve enjoyed the good things in life. You still do. But, now you’re looking for something deeper. It’s not that you want to renounce your life and live in a cave. You’re not running away from anything, but towards a richer, more spiritually fulfilling life.
You realize that the drama of your mind and emotions – aren’t really real. But, you still get caught up in those old patterns and stories. It causes suffering for you and those you love. You’re ready for a radical shift.
You’ve read most of the well-known teachers on spiritual growth and healing. You understand what they’re saying. You love it, in fact. It’s just that your “knowing” isn’t permeating your life. Study has taken you so far. Now, it’s time to cross the threshold into the unknown. You’re excited and scared by the prospect of your own transformation.
There’s this feeling that you get from yoga. It’s more than a good workout. It’s a bone-deep sense of well-being and peacefulness. You’ve experienced how that inner feeling can transform a stressful day into one that is beautiful. You’d like more of that in your life.
You’ve been around long enough to know that there’s no magic bullet to the spiritual path. You’re tired of the overblown promises and cosmic rhetoric. But, you’re not done with spiritual unfoldment. You still have an authentic desire to go deeper – to infuse your life with greater awareness, meaning, and presence.
No matter which of these situations you find yourself in, these teachings can serve you.
But will it work for you?
It will, if you have these values & beliefs:
- Authenticity. You’re not interested in pretending to be spiritual. You want truth. And to embody spiritual realization in the ebb and flow of your real life.
- Learning. You’re drawn to explore the Mystery. To pull back the covers and look below the surface of situations, psyche, and self. You want to understand the deeper aspects of life.
- Contribution. What really inspires you in life is the possibility of making a difference for others.
- Humor. You know the difference between sincerity and seriousness. You agree with Wavy Gravy, “If you don’t have a sense of humor . . . it just isn’t funny.” You relish the wisdom and healing of a good belly laugh.
- Practice isn’t optional. You know how persistent the patterns of reactivity can be. And you’re aware that spiritual practice is key to transforming them.
- You must open the door. You see that while help, guidance, and support are there in many forms and on many levels – it’s up to you to open and let it in.
If this is you:
Get your free copy of 50 Ways to Leave Your Karma e-book with MP3 audios/guided meditation for your daily practice.. You also get the Wisdom Heart Way newsletter that will bring insights, techniques, and dharma doodles to your email box.
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Karma – a 5 chapter ebook with powerful practices, inspiring insights, and whimsical dharma doodles
- A specially guided practices on MP3 – embedded in the book
You’ll find the information to be enlightening – and very useful.
When you sign up for the free book and audios you also get the newsletter.
The newsletter is FREE, but it’s not fluff. Each issue focuses on a specific principle that you can use to embody your deepest potential, transform reactive patterns, and answer the Call.
“It’s deep and endless . . . ” Lori Clelland, Leucadia, CA
You’ll find the information fun to read, immediately useable, and energizing.
To get started click on HERE
If you’re still not sure – or have more questions – please feel free to email us. We really want to support you in deepening your spiritual life.
Eric & Devi